Quotes about showing up: I believe that there is a perfect balance in life. Between the good and the bad, between your successes and failures, between work and play. Quotes about showing up, You have to show up for both sides of the equation or you’ll never find it. I’m here. I show up and do the work, even when it’s hard. I don’t always feel like showing up but I know that if I want to reach my goals, then this is what it takes. Hard work pays off and so does showing up for yourself. Some quotes about showing up are below:
Quotes about showing up:
- “It’s not about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving.”
“You cannot live a positive life with a negative mind.”
- “If I had my way, if I could wave my magic wand, I would eliminate all the negativity of this world in one day.”
- “I’m not really worried about what other people think because at the end of the day it doesn’t matter to me.” Quotes about showing up.
- “The only person who can pull me down is myself and I’ve got too much work to do to let myself down so I won’t let myself down.”
- “A lot of times when we don’t feel like doing something or going somewhere, that means there is some fear inside us that needs healing or some lesson we need to learn from that experience before we are truly ready for it”
- “You can’t control the results, but you can control the effort.”
- “If you’re not willing to put in a little sweat equity, don’t expect any miracles.”
- “I’m not trying to be better than anyone else; I just want to do my best and show up.”
- “Don’t wait for someone else’s permission or opinion to validate your existence.”
- “‘No’ is a complete sentence when it comes from your mouth”
- “The world needs more people who are unafraid of being themselves and showing up as they are with all their flaws and imperfections intact.”
- “No one can do it for you.” Quotes about showing up.
- “It’s always better to be there than not there.”
- “You have to show up and take your lumps.” Read More: Top 20 Kyrie Irving Quotes to Inspire You
- “Be where you are, and then make the best of it.”
- “The only way out is through.” Quotes about showing up.
- “Just show up – even if you don’t know what you’re going to say or do when you get there!”
- “It’s not about the time you spend, but what you do with it. If you are always busy, then why are you constantly tired?” ~Brad Browning (Himachal Wale)
- “You have to show up for the things that matter in your life.”~John C. Maxwell ~~”I don’t want to be average. I want to be good at something.” ~Lou Holtz
- “If it were easy, everybody would do it!” ~Paula Abdul