Losing feelings quotes, we all experience it. From the moment we wake up to when we go to bed, there are times where we feel numb and not like our normal selves. Sometimes this is a result of what has happened in our lives and other times it is just because of how people react to us. Losing feelings quotes. Regardless of which one applies to you, the feeling sucks! These statements about losing feelings can help you get back on track and start feeling that spark again.
We all go through phases in life when we feel like we’re losing who we are and what’s important to us. Losing feelings quotes. Sometimes this can be because of a change in the way we live our lives, or due to a major event that has happened. You may find yourself feeling numb and not knowing how you should react. This blog post will share some quotes about feelings, with the hope that they might help you get back on your feet again.”
Here are the top 18 losing feelings quotes:
- “I’m not sure if I’ve lost my feelings for you or if I never had them in the first place.”
- “Losing someone is like a death, but it’s also more than that because there are those who were left behind to deal with their own grief and pain.” Losing feelings quotes.
- “It’s hard to let go of something when it means so much to you, even though deep down inside you know it isn’t good for you anymore.”
- “You don’t lose what matters most; You only learn how to live without it.”
- “We can be happy again one day, we just have to find new things and people that make us happy too!”. Losing feelings quotes.
- “I felt like part of me was dying every time he walked out the door” – Miranda Lambert on her divorce from Blake Shelton”.
- “I don’t know what you’re feeling, but I’m in pain.”
- “The only thing worse than losing someone is not knowing why they left.”
- “You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things – a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.”
- “It’s hard to lose somebody when you’ve been with them for so long… But it’s even harder if you never had them at all.” Losing feelings quotes.
- “Don’t be afraid of hurting me because I’m already hurting enough on my own”
- “If we were meant to stay together forever then there would have been an easy way for us to do that”. Read More: Top 20 Kyrie Irving Quotes to Inspire You
- “I’m sorry I made you feel like this.”
- “I can’t stand to see you so sad.”
- “I was really hoping that it would be different this time, but I guess not.”
- “It’s been a long time since we’ve had any fun together.”
- “You’re always in such a bad mood these days and it makes me feel terrible about myself when I know that all of my friends are having fun with their lives and relationships while I’m stuck here feeling ashamed for being unhappy with mine.” (Himachal Wale)
- “We need to talk about what’s going on because things have been getting worse lately and they don’t seem likely to get better without some help from both of us”